The content here is to let the online universe learn a little more about me and with an attempt to be humorous. The content, opinions, graphics and text is not factual. This by no means is an original piece and has drawn inspiration from other websites and at times even blatantly copied content seen else where with minimal or zero credit.
Random, sarcasm filled set of facts. Hope they humor you.
- Not affiliated to any political, hate, love, passion, or communal groups
- Isn't the type of personality to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, Machu Pichu, or other extreme cliffs
- Flies Southwest Airlines for their 2 Bag Allowance
- Never arrested or punished till date by police, military or ninjas
- Has attended several schools -- high school, engineering, grad school -- yet to receive a "college" education
- Does not speak any language without an accent
Food, Beverage, and Fitness (very trendy these days)
- Dislikes commercial beers like Bud, Bud's Light, Hyena-kin & Doze Hickies
- Tries to prefer Craft Brew Club, when its affordable
- Pretends to be a coffee snob, and will claim credit for Coffee knowledge seen on YouTube
- Follows Quinoa-free, Celery-free, Gluten heavy diet involving a daily overdose of dairy
- Oblivious of my BMI, 1-rep max, WOD, TDEE
- Does not know how to write quick sort, radix sort and other fancier sorting algorithms.
- Is a strong believer in selection, bubble and merge sort.
- Is not an early adopter -- this includes technology, pets and other new things
- Realizes that production software is mostly patches and quick fixes applied on top of some hacky code once seen on Stack Overflow
- Thinks the C programming language is a wrapper around assembly with a large number of undefined behaviors
- Thinks the C++ community has gone out of control, hard to keep up with C++14, 17, 20 and now 23.
- Approves of writing kernel drivers when interrupts and DMAs are involved and cannot tolerate user space silliness to control such hardware
- Enforces archaic views about data center developers taking a course in PCIe & Operating Systems
- Has learnt that "Intelligent Design", "Built from Ground-up", "Reliable Software" are textbook examples of an oxymoron